Recent polling by CAHC highlights the desire for low-cost, private-sector solutions. Voters are craving policies that provide more cost-efficient pathways to care, such as:
- Reforming and expanding the existing small business tax credit, which only small businesses with less than 50 employees can access. CAHC supports allowing companies with 200 or fewer employees to qualify – a solution that would benefit millions of Americans.
- Allowing small business employees to access tax credits to pay for out-of-pocket health costs. Deductibles and cost-sharing are through the roof. Workers need more help to pay for their prescriptions and doctor visits.
- Allowing small businesses to self-insure just like large employers.
- Creating a small business high-risk pool to lower premiums market wide.
- New gig worker HSAs to help part-time employees obtain affordable coverage.
- Expanding use of health care savings accounts.
Fill out the form to download
"*" indicates required fields