CAHC supports specific solution-oriented initiatives to reduce health cost growth. We actively advocate for a wide range of reforms, including:
- Encourage Medication Adherence: Our Prescriptions for a Healthy America campaign supports policies that improve medication adherence with potential savings of $300 billion every year.
- Improve Health Care Transparency: Our Clear Choices campaign promotes health care transparency with more than $100 billion in potential savings every year.
- Health Market Reform:
- Expand health options for small businesses, including Health Reimbursement Arrangements and Health Savings Accounts;
- Create next generation exchanges to improve enrollment process and competition;
- Expand wellness incentives for individuals, such as premium discounts, to prevent illness; and
- Reduce reporting burdens on employers.